Sorting out our lives after the Europe airspace closer


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Harrow
April 21st 2010
Published: May 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 21.4.2010 day 189
Sorting out our lives after the Europe airspace closer
Today we rebook our hotel here for tonight and tomorrow night. We booked a week of accommodation in a resort with a kitchen so we can cook our own food from Sunday the 25th to the Sunday the 2nd of May. We still have to sort out accommodation for Friday and Saturday this week and Monday to Wednesday the week after next. We tried to call our accommodation booked in Canada and could not get though so we sent them another email. We still have not had a reply for an email sent 2 days ago. We still have not heard back from our airline re if they will be paying for our accommodation and food or not. We sent an email to our travel insurance company to see if and what they will cover. We spent the day on the internet trying to find new accommodation here and in Canada and travel within Canada but it’s hard when it is getting so close to the date now. We have had to re work what we were going to do there. We have not got is sorted yet so will have to do more again tomorrow. We went out for dinner again.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb