Bye bye London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Earls Court
September 29th 2011
Published: September 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello

Well the time has finally come to say goodbye to good ole England and London but we have made the most of our final day here today.

After having a much needed sleep in we headed to breakfast to fill up on the British favorites, bacon, sausage and eggs......yum......more lard!!!

Would you believe after all of our rainy days in the UK the last one was absolutely beautiful with not a cloud in the sky, everyone walking around in summer clothes and making the most of the sunshine.

We made our way to St James park and then onto Buckingham palace to take some photos then back through to Westminster and Big Ben.

We are now sitting in The Albert, the quintissental British pub, of which there is may of course, enjoying a few more pints and 'fish and chips' before we need to head to Heathrow at around 5.00 pm.

Has been a wonderful last day after a fantastic holiday but so glad to be getting home to some normality, peace and quiet, our Labradaughter Bella and less lard!!!

Hope you've enjoyed our trip with us, would havloved to have uploaded more photos but will do that when we get back, we have tons.

Lots of love and see you all when we are looking at you.

Ged & Michelle xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb