Finishing up our trip


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
May 22nd 2009
Published: October 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The next couple of days we spent discovering the city and all of its beauty. Our second day in Stockholm we took a ferry boat across to an island. This island was filled with carnival rides and museums. We went into the museum that was filled with history if Sweden. Eric and I walked around for a couple hours then wanted to venture the city a little more. We found the main street that was only for pedestrians and found an amazing market. We then spent the rest of the night slowly strolling around the city. The next day we rented canoes and bikes to see more of the city. Eric and I were in one canoe while Tina and Monica were in the other. We went all the way around an island. When we arrived back to the rental place we switched it up with bikes. We then rode to a different island and rode around in a huge park. We definitely saw a lot of the city. As our vacation days were coming to an end we were getting very sad to leave but ready to get back home. Our flight back home was great but we couldn't sleep much. When we returned home we went straight to bed because we both had to work the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb