Race day at Valencia


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Valencia
November 8th 2009
Published: November 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We were in the Ducati stand at the moto Gp and Casey had pole so we though we where in for a good day. The stand next to us was the Bautastia stand and he won the 250 race so we hoped we would as well. They put up a big banner with #19 on for their rider and as we where close we helped them hold it us. When he won he stopped in front of the stand and through his gloves into the crowd. For the warm up lap the Ducati stand all held up card to make a big Italian flag as we did this and Casey came around he crashed right in front of us at first I thought it was Haydon who cashed as I could not believe Casey would crash. I got some pic’s of the crash but would have preferred to get pic’s of Casey winning the race. Pedrosa went on to win the race which was good as he is the local boy.
It was lots of fun being in the stands at Valencia. We got back to our hotel about 40 mims after the race you can not do that in Aus.
After the race we went for a walk around Valencia and had a look at the tennis center there is some Valencia tennis match on anyone in to tennis? We also had a look at oceanic world.
How can anyone crash in warm up when they won every other session?



Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb