Spain!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Benicarlo
June 7th 2011
Published: June 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Restaurant in MadridRestaurant in MadridRestaurant in Madrid

Sorry the pics a little dark but the brighter ones were blurry. This is where we stopped for a snack when we got into Madrid :)
Sorry, I'm running a little behind on updating! Let me just recap the last few days!

Sunday, we flew to Madrid and spent the night there in a Hostal and roamed around the city to see what there was, stayed out late since Madrid is know for its night life then had to wake up early to catch our train!

Monday, we took a train all the way to Benicarlo and then a taxi to the resort we're staying at in Peniscola. Got here and I slept most the afternoon while dad scoped the place out.

Today, it was pretty gloomy out and both me and dad didn't feel like doing much, so our day mostly consisted of staying around the resort, for me mostly in the room. But tonight we had dinner at probably our favorite place so far, the waitress barely spoke English so we had to work together to figure everything out, but she was very friendly and the food was good, and there was free wifi 😊 We're probably going to eat there for dinner every night this week!

Thanks for chekcing out the blog!

-Tiff 😊)


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Our HostalOur Hostal
Our Hostal

This is the little tiny room we stayed in, it was just for a night so it was alright
Train!Train!
Train!

Super cool train we got to travel on our of Madrid!
Inside the trainInside the train
Inside the train

Taking a nap :)
Stop between trains!Stop between trains!
Stop between trains!

We had to switch trains so we stopped for something to drink :)
Dinner!Dinner!
Dinner!

Dad's dinner at our new favorite restaurant!


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb