DIY and cats


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Canary Islands » Tenerife
September 16th 2011
Published: October 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Harry a local builder came to us today to install the new dishwasher. Whilst he was here, we went through all the large works that we are planning to do. He advised that it would be cheaper to get them all done at the same time.

The works we have so far are:
Replace furniture and taps in upstairs bathroom
Replace shower and sink/taps in downstairs bathroom
Replace sink area under stairs.

Harry advised that it would be about the same price for the two bathrooms to get everything replaced including the tiles rather than doing bits of it. It would also look a lot better.

Harry also asked if we had thought about moving the washing machine that is currently in the large bedroom into the area outside under the stairs.

Also here today was a couple from a cattery in San Juan.

As we are away for three and a half weeks in October we did not think it was fair on our new neighbours to ask them to look after the cats for us, so to a cattery they will be going.

Only issue so far is they are not very friendly cats at the moment. We have tried buying them treats and feeding them, but they still seem to spend more time with all the other neighbours than they do with us.

Lady from the cattery gave us details of a good vet so we can get the cat’s injections up to date. This will make their visit to the cattery more enjoyable for them.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.467s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 7; qc: 53; dbt: 0.2288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb