Day 18 Saturday Dangerous shopping


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Canary Islands » Gran Canaria
February 6th 2010
Published: February 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday brought another food shopping trip to San Fernando this one being enlivened only by waiting in an enormously long and slow moving queue at the post office for Dee to post a Birthday present to her sister in Germany.

To liven up the day I suggested we visit yet another shopping mall this time in San Fernando. Dee found a fabulous pair of purple shoes at an unbelievably cheap price and since she was reluctant to treat herself I treated her to them instead.

Inside the mall was a Hyper Dino Supermarket so we decided to try this for our shopping for a change. Annoyingly while some items were cheaper than our usual Mercadona others were either more expensive or not stocked and so we had to pay another visit to Mercadona anyway.

Dee hurt her back when she was run over by a fellow shopper and their trolley and despite the fact that this time my backpack only weighed in at mere 16.5kg we decided to have a lazy day and get the bus back home where we played more cards, petted the cat and then retired early to bed to read.



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb