Pamplona = Better Start Stretching Now


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country
July 5th 2012
Published: July 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well I finally got onto a regular computer so I can upload some photos. These are some pictures our friend Ashley took with her nice SLR camera. San Sebastian proved to be the highlight of the trip thus far. Wake up late, food, beach, nap, food, go out was our routine and it was awesome. Everyone should make Donostia-San Sebastian a bucket list item. We met some great people and the food.........mind blowing. The best tapas place is called Bar Haizea. We went to four or five locations during our time there and this one was the best. Not even close. And did I mention it was the cheapest out of all the places? Yea I can not explain it either.

After our last train mishap we were much more proactive booking our tickets to both Pamplona and Barcelona. We had no problem getting on the train this time. About an hour and a half we arrived in beautiful Pamplona. After checking into our hotel we got the low-down on the running of the bulls. Were to start, how to run, and basically how the event works. Our friend Ashley is going to attempt to get some photos of us running with them and possibly in the stadium at the end. No promises though considering everyone is wearing the same exact thing and as soon as the last bull enters the stadium they shut the doors. Let the stretching begin and the best advice we got, don't fall. Enjoy the pictures! I am going to try and upload some other ones from earlier in the trip. Cheers!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



5th July 2012

Planking
Only a Rudow would plank there.

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb