Clubbers Paradise - Ibiza, Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Ibiza
September 1st 2006
Published: September 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Figurettes Beach, IbizaFigurettes Beach, IbizaFigurettes Beach, Ibiza

View from our balcony, Ibiza Playa Hotel
Beautiful sunshine, crystal clear blue water, best clubs and DJ's in the world along with exotic looking Spaniards, this was the Belearic Island of Eivissa (Ibiza)

Graeme, Maree, Andy and l spent 6 crazy nights going wild on the Island. Ibiza is truly clubbers heaven. From a typically Spanish looking old town, (where we were all chased and thrown rocks at by 5 gypsy kids for not giving them any money!), to the biggest and best clubs in the world located on a breathtaking Island. Ibiza's clubbing season starts in June and ends in September, this is when the Island comes alive and people go mental - literally!

A great, cheesy introduction to Ibiza was upon landing into Ibiza airport there was screams from tens of young clubbers with, “wooooo welcome to Ibiza baby…sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll…” people clapped and cheered in excitement over the fact they had the next 7 or more days of complete party mayhem!

We had a hotel right on the beach of Figuarettes with a balcony that overlooked the ocean. We were 10mins from all the best clubs and the best beaches. I was soon becoming to realise why Ibiza was
Sunset - Cafe Del MarSunset - Cafe Del MarSunset - Cafe Del Mar

The sunset well applauded and cheered.
so highly spoken of and why people returned year after year. People’s excitement in all the clubs was exhilarating, everyone was so happy to be dancing under the sunshine to the worlds best DJ’s.

Everyday was spend sunbathing on the beach, eating tapas, clubbing at Space, DC10 or at Bora Bora Beach, drinking and watching the sun go down at Café Del mar and Café Mambo. What l also thought was amusing was the fact that everyone clapped and cheered at sun set when the sun finally drops....it was a cheer and applause for nature. Well done nature, you did what you do best.., again!?

If you have a complex about yourself, Ibiza is not the place to go. Every single person was beautifully tanned with stunning figures (they showed off there figures by wearing very little clothes…at all times!), this is where the exotic looking Spaniards all come for holidays, this was where all the beautiful people of the world come to for summer partying…didn’t we feel like white milky bars being laid out in the sun!

Fantastic 6 day holiday with oh too many stories, which unfortunately cannot be posted on any blog! One thing l will recommend to anyone going to Ibiza is take another 4 days off work once you return, that’s the least you will need to recover!

Thanks Ibiza crew - Bar Tropical Cocktails and Bora Bora beach will miss us! Franco and the Mitzy’s will never be forgotten! :o)



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Cafe Del MarCafe Del Mar
Cafe Del Mar

The crowd gathers for the sunset
Cafe MamboCafe Mambo
Cafe Mambo

More sunset..
Bora BoraBora Bora
Bora Bora

Best Beach Bar in Ibiza
Welcome to Bora Bora..Welcome to Bora Bora..
Welcome to Bora Bora..

Found anything up there love?
DC10DC10
DC10

The crazy 4 in DC10
SpaceSpace
Space

The chill out tunnel in Space
Old TownOld Town
Old Town

View from the old town
Bar Tropical CocktailsBar Tropical Cocktails
Bar Tropical Cocktails

The bar staff who couldn't get enough of us...we brought in all the business!


Tot: 0.212s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb