Punto Y Coma


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga
April 22nd 1997
Published: April 22nd 1997
Edit Blog Post

The concept of a shot bar is really brilliant. A small venue, merely a room, with cheap shots up for grabs by the audience. The list of available drinks is displayed over the bar. This particular "chupito bar" is named Punto y Coma and is strategically located at the center of Malaga. It attracts the better part of the international student crowd. Despite the crowded atmosphere in the narrow alley, it's a good choice for complementing the buzz from the pre-party, before going to the nightclub of choice.

The shot list at "Punto" is rather impressive; very extensive and with names and drink combinations certainly inviting for a try. Everything from simple vodka shots to complex absinthe mixes. After knowing the cool bartenders - the beautiful Eva and slightly gay Manolo (or something) - shots "off the list" become available. There's a reason certain shots are off the list. The nastiest of nasty shots - Oouf - is strong and spicy enough to make people puke on the spot, gross enough to discourage from further drinking for a long time. Ingredients are "secret", but include liquor from a bottle of vodka where red pepper is swimming around spicing things up...Rumors have it this little bar - legendary for the class of 1997 - is not longer there. But may the spirit of "Punto" live on!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb