Still Slovenia


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Slovenian Littoral » Tolmin
July 16th 2007
Published: July 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Same old , Same Old for the Flying gang , misus John , who was up early for his Hike, and Alex , Antje, Jeff were moving on to Austria for flying ,as the conditons here were to stable for them, For the non flyers that means that that they are not able to stay up for long periods of time and usually flying consists of a "top to Botom". Glen the hiker decided transport up today was the go , no hiking today. Lyds chilled , bit of washing required to be done. Afterwards Waterfall bound , found a track down to one of the waterfalls , where you couls get yourself in the water and right up to the waterfall , a place to bring Matt to and try and get him to go under. beautiful site. Soaking up a little more sun , Matt returned from Flying and we headed for the waterfall , Success , Matt made it all the way in.
Came back to camp a little bit sick of camp food , the campsite offered a cook up . I orderd Trout matt opted for the meat dish , chicked , steak and pork and Salad and a great bowl of peppers and sauce and the afterwards they give you a snapps to send you to la la land , it did , 9pm , all tucked in bed.
The camp resturant is lovely all outdoors , fire burning for affect , candle lit table and the sound of all Slovenia music in the backround. The locals are just so delightful , helpful , funny and just all round freindly. Matt was picked up by one of the staff after flying so he didnt need to walk back in the heat.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb