Mountain Hike / Flying


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Slovenian Littoral » Tolmin
July 15th 2007
Published: July 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Gang of Flyers got ready for transport to arrive , altough Glen and Alex decided that they would hike up the mountain with their paragliders , brave men.
Lyd got ready for the 3 hire hike , what a beautiful route , taking in the River , Waterfalls , Medows , Villages , and ruins with butterflys bouncing along the pathway by your feet, the heat pretty intense as well but a throughly rewarding walk. Matt again had a fly starting to enjoy again . We sucommed to a freshly made pancake round 5pm , Lyds opting for the same one , Matt going to the Meat and Veg one which got the tumbs up. Later that evening , Matt and I went on a litle walk to the River for a Cold soak . Not far from camp part of the walk i had been on that day , is a swing bridge over the river , held up by Tree trunks. We found path that lead down to the River , Lyds straight in , the only way to do it , Matt a little more pensive , get himslve half way in that was enough , there wes no way i could convience him as i was strating to tuen into a popsicle and saying "its okay its fine , its not that cold" wasent going down, we muck around for an hour or so by the river and returned to camp , no fire tonight , Indian John had decieded that he was going to do a two day hike , so early night .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.251s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb