HI-Hostel Stara Sola Korte Photo 20110821030850
Address: Korte 74 6310, Izola, Slovenia
Above Portoro, Piran and Izola, this modern hostel is housed in a newly refurbished former elementary school. The air-conditioned and colourfully styled rooms provide for a comfortable stay and optimal relaxation after a day of swimming or hiking and biking through the picturesque natural surroundings. Apart from culinary delights, Slovenian Istria offers you a host of cultural and historic sights, easy to explore from this inviting hostel.
The hostel is located in the direct vicinity of Portoro, Piran and Izola. It offers a beautiful view on the surrounding valleys. The hostel features two- and four-bed rooms where you can choose among individual and shared sanitary facilities in four different colours, where each represent a different season. Wireless internet access is available in all rooms, there are computers with internet access located in the hallway too. You will feel well also in the seminar rooms, which are equipped with tables, projectors, Internet access and contain all the other equipment required for seminars, lectures and meetings. Food is available in the kitchen with a dining room. In front of the building there are enough parking lots for everyone. HOTEL POLICIES AND FACILITIES:
Check-In: 12:00 - 20:00 hours
Check-Out: 09:00 - 11:00 hours
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children from 7 to 14 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing bedding.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
- VAT is included.
- Service charge is included.
- EUR 0.73 city/tourist tax per person per night is not included.