Where Are We Now?


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Saint Petersburg
July 8th 2014
Published: July 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

First please accept our apologizes for being so out of touch on our blog. We have been moving quite quickly through the Baltic visiting numerous countries which has been wonderful. We have been seeing lots of great places, enjoying our time with the others that are on the OCC Baltic Rally with us, have had a few pleasant evenings anchoring out, have been in marinas with not the best of wi-fi connections or none at all and this has all brought us to the the present. We have lots to update you with and loads of photos to sort through. We just wanted to let you know that we made it to St. Petersburg and the summer weather has made it here as well! The last couple of days we have had beautiful sunny days and we are scheduled for numerous organized outings and have a few free days to explore on our own.

We do not have wi-fi from the boat so have to fit in coming to the yacht club when they are open to try to catch up with emails and will work hard on trying to find time to write up the various blog entries that we know we need to do.

We are definitely enjoying the long daylight hours here although it definitely does throw off your timing of heading to bed as it is so light out. I am sitting here at 10:30 PM and the sun is shining brightly still. Will work hard at getting at least a few updates so you can see the wonderful places that we have been since our last blog entry.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb