Party time ban


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania » Muntenia » Arges » PITESTI
August 6th 2009
Published: August 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

If you feel in a mood to party just make sure you get into that particular 'Let's have a wild crazy time' mood ONLY at the weekend!! To be more specific, Friday or Saturday night. That is, if you find yourself in our lovely city Pitesti. I LOVE Pitesti. Don't get me wrong! I love my city! Apart from providing us with very few work placements, grotesque Customers Service in all public and private sectors ( a sad story that is in fact spread all over lovely Romania), no running water for countless days (sometimes weeks!!) and a few other mishaps, Pitesti is a great city to live in. And party in. That is, again, Friday and Saturday nights ONLY!! God forbid you get home from work and feel like going a bit crazy and having a wild night clubbing in the week, that is just Not going to happen!!

I'm quite upset as my best friend Nelly and I really felt like partying on a Sunday night and it didn't cross our mind that it would be sadly, a No-No. We flagged down a cab and asked to be taken to Pink - which is apparently, the hottest spot in town- only to get there 10 minutes later and to be told that it was closed. Stupefied!! The outdoor bar was open, but at 11pm there was absolutely nobody there!! It was like the entire city was sleeping. How very sad!! We settled with a drink and took off, having a long walk in the chilled weather, after a scorching hot day.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

nothing's better than a cold soft drink to ease up the painnothing's better than a cold soft drink to ease up the pain
nothing's better than a cold soft drink to ease up the pain

Guiness Pub, by far my favourite in Pitesti :)
Nelly needed a big cup of coffee to recover!!Nelly needed a big cup of coffee to recover!!
Nelly needed a big cup of coffee to recover!!

Recover from all the Baileys drinking, not partying, I'm afraid :(


7th August 2009

hehe, i wrote a similar article in January i think...you should also try to get some food after 11 PM in Pitesti....have fun there :)

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb