Merr Christmas and Happy New Year


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland
December 18th 2011
Published: December 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: hello 30 secs
Well another year has almost gone. We hope that you are all well and healthy and that the new year brings everyone what they want from life. Our year has been very busy with the twins. They are now both walking and Zoe is saying Mummy. They are enjoying spending time with thier New Zealand Grandmother. Kay is now in the Canarys , having some well deserved time off!!! All good here. Im working two jobs at the moment, trying to catch up on those 10months off. The economy dosnt look very good here in Uk . Jo is still teaching at the same place. No real news apart from getting cold here, snowed on Friday and we are of to Poland for a week for Christmas. Cant wait to get out of London , even for a short time.

All the best and hope to hear from you soon



Nastepny rok prawie sie juz skonczyl.. Mamy nadzieje ze wszyscy maja sie dobrze. W Nowym Roku zyczymy wszystkim pomyslnosci i spelnienia marzen. Swieta bedziemy spedzac w Polsce wiec mamy nadzieje ze zobaczymy sie z Wami. A wszystkim tym z ktorymi nie bedzie mozliwe sie spotkac, zyczymy wesolych i pogodnych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia spedzonych w gronie najblizszych . Do siego roku!

Asia, Steve, Jakob and Zoe XXX


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

44
4

Movember !!


20th December 2011

Merry xmas from nz
Hi to you all, lovelly to see the photos of the kids and to see where you you are in the world. Hope you all have a lovelly christmas and new year. Thinking of you all, Love Diane Duffy

Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0713s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb