Poland - Time flies


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Silesia » Katowice
July 31st 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Sorry for the lateness of this blog entry, although I guess alot of you in the northern hemisphere are on holiday anyway. We have been very busy here in Poland. But before that, Thailand. Once again it managed to deliver. We visited Chang MAi in the North, Train there and Plane back. We managed to do a fly by wire in the jungle. The largest of which was 150m high and 300m long. A kind of flying fox for adults in the tree tops. Bangkok was busy with plenty of shopping and the last day spent at a spa . A full body massage, manicure, facial etc. Very nice!!! The other 3 weeks were spent on a Island 3 hrs towards Cambodia from Bangkok, called KOh Samet. I managed a jet ski and we went on a snorkling trip, apart from that alot of reading and sunbathing. We are now in Poland and staying with Jos parents. We have just come back from the mountain town of Zakopane, lots of walking in the mountains. Beware of Bears, true!!. On my first weekend we went to a picnic by a old castle that had BBqs, Beer and battle scenes. Its very hot and it feels good to be back in Europe. I have been drinking a lot of beer eating alot of meat and generally having a good time. Last week I caught the train to Vienna, 5 hrs. and visited some friends. One of which I hadnt scene in 10yrs, since Uni days in CHCH, NZ. We are of to London this month and I have 7 interviews lined up allready so hopefully some work will come of it. Hope to hear from some of you soon. All the best.

Jo and Steve


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



31st July 2008

Nice pic's!!!!!!!!!
Hey Steve, great pic's, Michelle reackons your sucking in your puku though! Love the glasses, pink is so your colour. Civic is ticking along, Dion wants me to do some quarries..........ooohhh I can't wait. Good luck for your interviews! Cheers, Clare
11th August 2008

Schnitzel
You forgot to mention that you didnt manage to eat the whole Schnitzel!

Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb