ugh!!!


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 20th 2010
Published: June 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so yeah.....the bedbugs suck......really bad....

the only mercy about them is that you can scratch you episdermis off and not spread it..like poison ivy..which i am also highly alergic to.....ugh...

evidently not grizz tho..looked it up today and some people arent alergic to em..he must be one of those.

anywya its bad....its all over my body...and it is horribly itchy and painful..no fun.....the pills are working tho and the cream....but i still itch all over but it is getting better and i can hopee it will be gone by tomorrow...it gets a bit better as time goes by..yesterday all i could do was try and rest all day...read my brother cadfael book in between dozing off......and applying cream all the time....luvky me.....

anyway so were out now...i am a bit better to be able to go round and see things..were doing the last of the laundry to make sure the bugs didnt hitchike with me....we bought an amsterdam card....its good for one year..so we wont kill ourselves trying to get our moneys worth before ti expires liek in salzberg....free entrance to tons of things..(we get to pick 6) and then discounts on everything else...its worth it....gona be fun....riding our bikes around is awesome here....its totally convenient and easy....

been really enjoying the soccor matches....man when netherlands won last night..sounded liek all of the country was partying....im really getting into it....so fun.

gona finish the laundry..put on more lotion....and figure out what all we want to do and what to ogo see with our card....the most ecpensive thigns of course to get our money worth..
have calamine lotion will travel


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.251s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb