A pyramid to help a flower sleep


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Brabant » Tilburg
June 29th 2009
Published: August 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Now this is something I had never heard of before - a small pyramid that could help a baby sleep! Amazing!!!

We dropped by to see Lorenza's cousin Liesbeth, plus Michel and their absolutely gorgeous daughter - Fleur. I thought it was nice of Michel to point out that they had named their daughter after me. Mmm, perhaps not? Ok, my surname does have something to do with flowers but Michel was stretching it a bit with his explanation of how they arrived at their daughters name.

The pyramid was suggested to Liesbeth as a way to help Fleur sleep better, she had been having trouble sleeping and obviously this was having a flow on affect on the sleep of the whole household. So, the suggestion was to place the pyramid under Fleur's bed and she would miraculously sleep long and deep.

I had heard of many claims of the various powers of pyramids, so I was keen to find out if this idea was a success or not - the verdict when we called a few days later was that it had not helped and the pyramid was now under Michel and Liesbeth's bed - maybe hey were hoping they would sleep through even if Fleur did not.

She sure is gorgeous! Shame it was such a brief visit.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.482s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 41; qc: 145; dbt: 0.3514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb