Not by the hair on my Menny-Men-Menton


Advertisement
Europe » Monaco » Monte Carlo
April 2nd 2011
Published: April 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Yes it has happened. VCU is beast. As I sit here and type this VCU is showing the world that we want it more. I hope we win cause if we don't then this will look so silly. There are so many freaking commercials for these games. I never knew just how many there were until I watched a game here and found out that they only did 2 minutes of commercials at halftime and that was it. It's even worse bec... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




5th April 2011

YUMMM
I am so glad to know that you are enjoying authentic local cooking (even if its from the microwave). I remember eating something, when I was really small, that Grandma Stella said were frog legs. I liked it cause I kept eating it and it had a tomato based sauce on it. Somewhere along the way I decided that she was teasing me and I was eating ravioli or something like that. Mostly because I will occasionally eat fried frogs legs now if they are on a seafood/fish buffett, which is pretty common here in the south and I dont think they taste the way the stuff Grandma Stella gave me did.(that is one of those run on sentences I am legendary for) Well anyway the cave pics are really cool I want to show them to step cause he will get a huge kick out of them, but he is in bed already. Maybe tomorrow. I am glad you are feeling better the flu stinks at the best of times I would hate to be sick when I was away from home so I feel for ya. I am really sorry about Aloewishes. ((HUGS)) to you. I saw your twinkies and the note Grandma sent, she has the prettiest handwriting!! Well I have rambled enough for now. Love ya!

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb