Monaco!!!


Advertisement
Monaco's flag
Europe » Monaco » Monte Carlo
February 19th 2008
Published: February 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The college had an excursion to Monaco on Saturday! It was very nice! It took only an hour and a half or so to get there by bus, so its pretty close! First we stopped at the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino, we didnt go in but it was cool just to look at, everything is really clean and nice and there were a lot of expensive stores around. i guess the police are also really strict because we had to hurry getting on and off the bus, it was probably illegal i guess. After we took some pictures of Monaco and Monte Carlo we saw the church where the prince and princess were married and buried. We also saw the palace and the changing of the guards which was fun to watch! We walked around a little too and looked at different shops, and saw lots of huge boats in the harbor. Later we went to the aquarium and museum of oceanography, the aquarium was cool but the museum was a little boring. they had lots of preserved fish and it was kinda gross.

Before we went back to Cannes, we stopped at a little village called Eze, it was really cute! it sits on top of a hill and is basically made of all stone. There were a lot of shops there too but it was all touristy stuff that was kinda overpriced. I had fun just walking around though. We stopped in another parfumerie before walking up the hill to Eze, so now im pretty much an expert. I like going because it smells good but i think ive had enough with the parfumeries already.

Monaco was really cool, I think Mom and I will have to go back when she visits and hopefully spend more time in the city and maybe the casino and less in the oceanography museum!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



27th February 2008

Ive been there!!! It is soooo pretty!!!

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb