Our World Tour starts here


Advertisement
Malta's flag
Europe » Malta » Gozo
August 27th 2008
Published: August 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

HI

I thought it would be good to give everyone an idea of our itinary....

we start our trip in 5 weeks time and fly to Gozo on the 1st October for a month.....hopefully we will still get some sun and be able to get our heads straight for our world away from work!!

From Gozo we fly to India and spend two weeks in Rajastan, visiting Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur....we then fly from Delhi to Singapore and spend a fews days there before heading for Phuket then ko phi phi, ko raya and then Bagkok.

From Bangkok we fly to Siem Reap in Cambodia to explore the temples of Angkor, we then take a bus down to Phenom Phen and then fly to Ho Chi Ming City. From there we work our way up the coast of Vietnam through Hue to Han oi. After a night on a junk in Halong Bay we fly to Hong Kong to celebrate our New Year.

Aftre the bright lights of HK we fly south to Perth Australia for a month to sample the beaches and wines before heading for Sydney for a week whilst also haveing a night in the Blue mountains.

From Sydney we fly to Auckland to spend a month in a VW camper exploring both North and South Island....we then fly to LA and make our way up the coast to San Fransisco and the wine lands of Nappa Valley.....

We fly back to the UK at the end of April to collect Jimmy our VW camper before heading to France, Spain, Italy, Slovinia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, etc etc etc

So indeed a full years fun to be had....watch this space for exciting updates, photos and lots of laughter!!

Mark & Sharron


Advertisement



2nd October 2008

Mark's leaving party!
. What a party, so much food, so much drink, so many friends! Probably the best leaving party I have ever been to! You can see it here http://www.dartmouth.tv/News%202008/2october.htm Thanks Mark! .

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1139s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb