Randomness while in Riga & Malpils


Advertisement
Latvia's flag
Europe » Latvia » Riga Region » Riga
January 31st 2006
Published: January 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

We had our first experience with mockers. A group of boys were, sitting in the front row at our last concert whistling at the girls dancing and then making comments and laughing during the preaching.

A couple of concerts back we had to deal with children running all over the place. Despite the distraction many youths came up for the alter call.

I’ve spoken to 4 different girls who were really inspired by our work and want to work for God in the same manner. They are looking into Jesus Revolution. I really enjoyed being able to just encourage them and pray for them.

A girl who was blind in one eye had three people from our team pray for her and when we left, she could see light where before she was not able to see anything.

We have seen 150 people come to salvation during our concerts!!!! Praise God!

We spent the day in Riga. It is a very beautiful city with many cute tea and coffee houses. We had a form of hot chocolate I have never had before. It was literally a bar of chocolate melted and put in a cup. Too bad my brother is not here, he would’ve loved it!

We are just resting one more day and then we are headed to Lithuania!

If you want to pray for us, many of us are having knee problems due to the dancing and rigging up. All prayer is greatly appreciated!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



1st February 2006

success
Congratulaions you know you are succeeding when others take there time to try and make you fail. Your not on top untill someone tries to bring you down.No pauper was ever dethroned.We pray for you each day,and smile each time I think of you and your adventures.And envy you for the great things you do and a life well lived. All my love D.

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0792s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb