Mailing Address...


Advertisement
Europe » Kosovo » East
October 20th 2009
Published: October 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello to everyone! As we wind down our training here in Germany, it is time to start planning for our final leg of the mission. We are heading to Kosovo soon. For all of you with soldiers in the KFOR 12 rotation here is the mailing address.



Name and Rank of your Soldier
KFOR 12 (insert Task Force and section here)
Camp Bondsteel
APO AE 09340




If any of you are planning to send a care package to a U.S. military service member serving in Kosovo, there are flat-rate boxes from the U.S. Postal Service that is 50 percent larger and delivered for $10.95 to an APO/FPO address. The Priority Mail Large Flat-Rate Box (12" x 12" x 5 ½" or 800 cubic inches) are available in Post Offices nationwide. You can pick them up at your local post office or order them at usps.com/supplies or by calling 800-610-8734. Some of the new boxes are co-branded with the logo of America Supports You, which is a Department of Defense program that connects citizens offering support to the military and their families.

Other than a mailing address, everybody here is looking forward to the short flight into a new area that we will instinctively become comfortable with. The homemade cookies, handcrafted pictures that we will hang on our walls and trinkets that remind us of those special people in our lives will adorn the nooks and crannies of our living spaces. Thanks to all of you for your support and in a few days all of us will begin the next leg of our journey.

Almost to Kosovo!...






Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0803s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb