Venice


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
October 7th 2005
Published: October 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello all, we booked a hotel through Ryan air which was supposed to be near Venice and all the sights but it turned out to be miles away it was 4 star though and really cheap, me and Pin Pin booked it online in the last hostel. We stayed there for a night and we couldnt get into Venice because it was too far away which was bad for Pin Pin as she was leaving the next day. We just chilled out and went to eat and drunk more wine. The next day me and Pamela left first because we decided to get another hotel nearer Venice and Pin Pin was just going to stay and do some shopping but we left without our Passports and poor Pin Pin brought them to the train station while Pamela went off to the hotel to get them. Anyway at least we got them back. The next place we stayed in wasnt as nice but it was easy to get to Venice, only 10 mins.
Venice seemed to be full of English snobs looking down their nose at anyone who wasnt wearing horrible designer gear, we went to a restaraunt that was recommended by the lonely planet guide (I am still going to burn it) only to be given looks of disgust by some middle aged english women, I had to laugh though, I had forgotten about English snobs as there arent many in Vancouver (thank god). We left but I wish we had stayed just to annoy them and got really drunk.
Apart from that Venice is nice and lots to see, full of couples though getting engaged and sucking face. We decided to go to Dundee from Venice as our money is getting low and also our dad is there for a week.
Hope you are all well,
Jen


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



30th October 2005

Rainy Vancouver
"I hate you" says robbie, and "i'm jealous" says kristen... "have fun" say we both!!!!

Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb