Countryside


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Bergamo
October 7th 2013
Published: October 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Looking NorthLooking NorthLooking North

You can see what a gray day it is, but you can also see how beautiful this area is.
As you can see from the photos, we are not in the city!

I can't get the camera chip to work from Rosa Maria's computer, so be sure to look at the blog in a few days for photos from here. We encountered a shepherd moving his sheep from up in the hills down to the valley and passing through Prada Lungo where we are right now. He had a couple mules with him with saddle bags that contained some new born sheep that needed to hitchhike with the mule during the long march from one place to another. When he went out on the road, the dogs got a work out keeping them all together. Anyway, be sure to check back. It was quite a show! Rosa Maria asked him a lot of questions, which she said she felt more comfortable doing since she was asking for her "American friends." She said she thought the shepherd was more willing to share than if she had been asking for herself. Anyway, be sure to check back.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Look WestLook West
Look West

Same weather.


9th October 2013

Miss the photos
Hope the chip works soon, the pictures are almost as good as being there. Has Rosa commented on the weather, is this average for Bergamo at this time of year?
14th October 2013

Bergamo weather
Yes, rain is typical for now. I'll be home tomorrow and will upload some of our photos from our camera.

Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb