Monterosso


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Cinque Terre
July 31st 2005
Published: January 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

I actually went twice while studying in Florence. Once at the beginning of July and then again at the end of the month right before returning stateside. The beach is beautiful, and nestled right up against the rocks. The "sand area" is a combination of sand and then rocks along the water's edge. I brought back a bunch of tiny rocks and plan on getting them polished because they are all beautiful and completely different colors, I've never seen anything like it!

Monterosso really isn't that far from Florence, especially for the view! It takes about 1 1/2 hours worth of train rides... with a frantic transfer thrown in there as well. The first time I went, my jaw dropped as the train went along the side of the mountain.. seeing the pure blue water out the window was amazing!




Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Me and SabrinaMe and Sabrina
Me and Sabrina

July 2nd Trip
The group!The group!
The group!

July 2nd: Me, Sabrina, Courtney, Josaline, and Jen.
Hope you don't need to use the trainstation bathroom...Hope you don't need to use the trainstation bathroom...
Hope you don't need to use the trainstation bathroom...

It's almost like a rite of passage. Good luck with that...
The view and IThe view and I
The view and I

July 31st.


Tot: 0.209s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 21; qc: 127; dbt: 0.1364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb