Pearler of a campsite


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio
July 5th 2007
Published: July 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Awoke to another wonderful hot and sunning day, beach bound 10am, beach already filled with people, no bodies parts allowed out on this beach just legs and arms swiiming ear to remain on stayed for a couple of hours came back to camp for some shade and lunch and a lie in the hammock for a rest (picture attached is the view of the pine trees from my Hammock) and returned to the beach late afternoon and was asked to make up a team for beach Volleyball, lost but had fun, the Italian people very friendly. The road side markets started opening up from 6pm, goods from fruit to clothes, jewellery etc. We were walking through the park to get to the markets and the locals were holding a Church service in the park, with the gaggle of locals turning up. We purchased some fresh fruit and goods and had dinner, Shut eye “Roma” tomorrow. The camp help Maurizio is his name has kindly pre booked us into a camp site just out of Roma which has shuttle buses to central Rome , really lovely man , also given us some tips to survive Italy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.298s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb