|Joined||March 28th 2005||Trips||0|
|Last Login||May 25th 2011||Followers||0|
3. Stop and pull aside, when a big tour bus comes by. There are tons of shoulders (ie empty spots) for you to pull aside.
4. Get as close to the wall as possible by gauging how much distance you have. For me, I just felt it was better to scratch car against the wall, then get hit by a upcoming car. FYI, we got into no accidents, not even one scratch.
5. Get full insurance, just in case you do scratch your car against the stoned walls. FYI, I returned my car unscathed - not one scratch!
6. Practice a little before driving in the lot, so you are used to it.
7. Have one person navigate while the other drives Good luck