Day 7


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 19th 2013
Published: July 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Day 7

We started this day at the Guinness brewery and took the self guided tour and ended with a lesson on how to pour the perfect Guinness. And, all were successful! And, we got to enjoy the perfectly poured Guinness! And, we had some nice gentleman give us a couple extra tickets for free beers and we didn't want to offend him, so we accepted! We went to the 7th floor and enjoyed great views of Dublin. Next we boarded the "hop on hop off" bus and received an unexpected tour of the city. We were dropped off at Trinity college where myself and Annie and Becky headed back to hotel while the rest shopped. Upon arriving at the hotel I secured a much needed fan and was very relieved! The Chieftans concert was next on our agenda. We walked to the Natioanl Conceret Hall where we had a very nice dinner and then followed by the concert. The Chieftans put on an excellent show! They even had the Irish dancers and also an Irish singer who had a very beautiful voice. We were all very thoroughly entertained for 2 hours. Well worth the money! Another walk back to the hotel and then off to a pub for a couple pints and we all raised our glasses to Carl as he was heading out the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



20th July 2013

I expect u all to pour a perfect Guiness from now on.

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0645s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb