Ireland 1st half


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin » Clonskeagh
October 26th 2013
Published: October 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

WE LOVE IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awsome here, feels a bit like home!

I forgot to add in the last message that we did the Carrick-a-Rede bridge and the Giants Causeway, also sorry about the spelling mistakes i just read back through, was in a hurry at the hostel, ad to line up for the blimmin computer. First night in a proper bed last night was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Put a love lock on the bridge in dublin and threw the keys into the wiffy liffy 😊 ahhhhh. We are now with the Irish Whanau. We are staying at Sharon and Gavins beautiful house, we love the pony (toby) and molly and jude are awsome, he blew me a kiss good bye this morning!. Molly had a pj party last night and she wore a leopard print onesie super cute!. Today Wendy and hazel showed us around belfast we went on a tour bus and had an amazing lunch with her other daughter Helen. Wendy is so strong and very honest about the steps she needs to take regarding Aaron, i have huge respect for her!. We are at Wendy and Morris's for tea, brent had put on some overalls and eh is out helping on the farm 😊 Wendy and I are sorting out tea. everyone is so welcoming I think we are going to New castle tomorrow for the night then Mervyn is taking us round to meet people the following day, not sure we haven't really even had a chance to have a say in it which is great!, they have said they love having us here a great distraction!. Wendy has rung Kate and Eyvone in Cardiff and booked us in with them haha oh well why not ae! so we are going to London then whales then we will head off to thailand.

Loving the photos of Darcey, need more of blake please otherwise he'll be a little man before we know it and i would have missed it!. missing everyone 😊 xx ive sent my love to the Irish family and trying to convince them to take a holiday to NZ!

love Aunty Eggie xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.256s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb