Hios


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Thessaly » Meteora
March 3rd 2007
Published: March 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Okay so i forgot my digital camera in the rm, but il come back in the nxt couple of days to upload photos. Ive made it to the greek islands! Im up i the North Agean sea at an island called Hios. Its rather big and has some spectacular scenery and importantly its only 8kms from Turkey, which is handy for my final leg of my Europe adventure.

Im really tired actually as i wirte this, i tryed to sleep last nite on the ship but didnt have much chance as we docked at 3.30am and of course nothing was open, including accom. So waited in the cold till 9am and fially got a bed. Slept for a little bit, but i figure im going to need to sleep tonite so il wait. Athens was great, much nicer thani expected. I spent most of my time in the Plaka area at the base of the acropolis. Out in the suburbs its a pretty crap city to be honest, but im a tourist and dont have to live there!!

So on the subject of home il be home early morning of the 27th of march. So things are starting to go pretty quickly. Having a great time, even though im struggling to keep my eyes open right now!! hope not to many typos.

Anyway hope everyone is well and il see u all in the not to distant future.

James

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb