Santorini


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
October 23rd 2007
Published: October 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

That was the fastest flight in the history of flights. Didn't have time to drink a glass of water. They served a chocolate filled croissant and a glass of water. My shoe had come untied before boarding the plane. I Didn't even have time to tie it on board. I have to tell you about Nic's blunder. She hastly packed her back pack for the flight and forgot her razor, jack knife and big bottle of water in it. Security only found the bottle but we still had to go back and check her backpack. Luckily we had time. We arrived in Santorini about 11 last night. That's about 3 in the afternoon for the rest of you. We got to our hotel which is more like an apartment. We will have to buy some food to make on our own.We walked into town this morning to do some laundry. About a 15 minute walk. Of course it was raining. Killing time again, waiting for our laundry. At least I'll have socks to wear since I don't have any on.The sun seems to be peeking through which is good. Some sites we want to check out this week.We stopped in a little cafe to have a coffee this morning while waiting for our laundry. Some Oriental was in there buying a whole cooked chicken. He Didn't want it cut. I've never seen such an angry greek as the one that went into his face and yelled, It's too late, It's cut! The Oriental said, I don't want it if it's cut! Angry greek told him to get out, in not so nice of words. We didn't stay long. After paying for the coffee the greek said, it's still raining why you leaving. It took all it had in me to say, Your too angry, I don't want to be pushed out!

Best go retrieve our laundry,

Laurie and Nic

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0783s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb