At Sea En Route to Kefalonia, Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands
May 1st 2013
Published: May 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 1st May, 2013. At Sea En Route to Kefalonia, Greece

We woke up late (just shows how tired we were) and just made it to the Lido for breakfast. M missed the craft. We spent the morning doing some housekeeping - wrote the Venice blog, did some laundry etc.

We passed the day sitting by the indoor pool. The ship has two pools, one is indoor but has a roof that can be opened in good weather (a bit like the new Wimbledon Centre Court). Then we played a bit of ping pong and had an Asian lunch. At 3 pm we attended the lecture on an Introduction to Greek Mythology. The theatre was packed and we ended up with two seats at the back where you could hear the dialogue but could not see the slide show. It was very interesting and quite well presented.

We dined at our usual table in the evening. The show was an English vocalist called Paul Emmanuel who was billed as one of the UK's leading vocalists (although neither of us had ever heard of him!). He was quite good but sang a lot of unknown songs. He was good at playing the audience though.

Attached to this blog are some photo's of the ship (MS Noordam).


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

The Indoor PoolThe Indoor Pool
The Indoor Pool

(Roof Open)


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb