Day 101: Athens


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
August 7th 2011
Published: August 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We got woken up at 10 to head out of the hostel. Only to find that great, the owner of our hostel had charged us for the 2nd reservation from last night without taking to us about it so we were unable to refund it and have now paid double! Grrrr very annoying! And now they are full for the 15th so we cant get a booking for that night! Meh we'll figure something out! So we got directions and headed to our hotel for tonight where our group meets later on today. On the way we stopped for beakie at a cute lil cafe and I had the best omelette and El had a nice toasted sandwich.

We got given free metro tickets from these guys at our hostel which was amazing cos we needed the metro to get to our hotel. No dramas and we got to our hotel which was very flash!!! El went out and did washing and used wifi while I fell asleep for a few hours as I am stuffed up with a cold and not feeling well.

We both met our group at 7pm and they all seem lovely from what we could tell. A good mix of people. 39 people and our boat sounds amazing!!! And tour sounds aweome too! Much flasher and potentially a better sounding tour than Croatia! Which is saying something! We ditched the optional dinner to find something a lil cheaper as we are on a serious budget to try and get to London with as much as possible! Had nice salads and are currently chilling in Syntegma Square about to head back to the hotel and get a good sleep before we start bright and early at 7am tomorrow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0821s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb