Berlin es muy fantastico!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
January 13th 2014
Published: January 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Bundestag Bundestag Bundestag

You can kind of see the glass dome on the top of the building.
Hello!

First of all, I would like to begin by saying Daryl made fake steak for dinner last night! It was perfect.

Anyways, we've been having an amazing stay so far in Berlin. We went up to the TV Tower which is over 1,200 feet high. Great view, but I would honestly recommend just going to the Bundestag (parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany) for free. It has a roof terrace and glass dome you can walk up. A whole view of the city and super informative.

We felt like we really got a good taste of the city going to all the touristy things you could do, until we started really exploring the other neighborhoods on our own. They are so dense with every street having so many perfect little shops, it's almost impossible to get through all of Berlin. We checked out Prenzlauer Berg a bit and ate at a great little pizza place for super cheap! I ordered a whole pizza, which must have been like 100 inches and Daryl ordered a huge bowl of pasta for only 390 euros each! Oh, and you could pop into any place, order a beer and just
cruise the streets! So we did. 😊 Let's see... we went out with Daryl's friend and her boyfriend the other night. That was great meeting them both and dancing in an empty club with 2 djs and a smoke machine. I think there was a smoke machine... Foggy night either way.

We have only one week left here then off to Prague, Czech. It will definitely be bittersweet leaving Berlin. It's such a great city. We'll catch up with you all before we leave here though. By the way, mittelscharf is not plain yellow mustard. It's like yellow horseradish.

-Jess of Jeryl

Chief editor Daryl

P.S. We'll post the rest of the photos on Facebook and about the last picture: On our way to Vegas to begin our trip, we stopped in Searchlight. As we were pulling in we noticed a coyote in a grass area of Terribles way too close to another car so we pulled over. Find out the poor coyote is hurt and can only walk on 3 legs. We ordered it a double cheeseburger and told an officer about the situation. Apparently the coyote has been there for a few weeks surviving off of people's helpings.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement





Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb