Happy New Years!!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
January 2nd 2014
Published: January 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Happy new years from bep!! We spent our new years eve in Dublin but due to a euro plug issue, we were unable to make any updates to our blog. Now we're in Berlin and are able to charge our computers and communicate with all of you. Our time in Dublin was unbelievable! We did a free walking tour around the more historic and notable parts of the city. Our tour guide Conor was very informative and we genuinely had a great time throughout the tour and learned a ton. Afterward, we grabbed a bite to eat and got ready for our NYE night. We went to different pubs looking for one that had the right vibe, getting a drink in every one we stopped into until we finally found our pub! The vibe was great and they were playing music that wasn't too club-like and everyone was willing to dance. I can't tell you just how much fun we had drinking and dancing into the new year! It was truly bittersweet leaving Dublin behind but our adventure must continue! Like I said earlier, we are now in our apartment in Berlin. We got in yesterday and were so exhausted we slept for 13 hours! Feeling refreshed, we are going to do our first venturing out and get some groceries. We have 3 weeks here and are trying to sort out just where and when we will see all of the sites we plan on visiting. Alexanderplatz and the Berlin wall will be some of the first. We love and miss you all and will post as many pics as soon as we can so you can all share our experiences!



Prost!



Daryl for Jeryl



Chief Editor Jess


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Avalon HouseAvalon House
Avalon House

This was the hostel we stayed at in Dublin
avalon roomavalon room
avalon room

This was the inside of our room. Spacious.
Bep coffeeBep coffee
Bep coffee

This is me before the walking tour.
bep luckbep luck
bep luck

This is me cheating on bep with Molly Malone. She was a lady of the night so it's cool.
beps castlebeps castle
beps castle

The Dublin Castle. Beautiful.
beps luckbeps luck
beps luck

Jess also rubbing Molly Malone's jugs for good luck!
bepsbeps
beps

Beps
castlecastle
castle

Dublin Castle
Curry friesCurry fries
Curry fries

The best fries ever!
Dublin PubDublin Pub
Dublin Pub

One of the pubs we drank in on NYE.


2nd January 2014

Happy New Year!!!
Hi Kids!Glad You're having a Great Time.Nice Pictures!It's 2:00 O'clock in the morning,I couldn't sleep wondering about you.And There you where!!!!!Happy New Year!!!!Love You Both a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb