More of France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 31st 2008
Published: August 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Picnic timePicnic timePicnic time

This was how we did most of our lunches - cheap and tasty get the thumbs up.
Hi all,

Just putting a couple more photos on from the trip with Bruce and Deb. We finally found a semi-decent internet connection in our hostel in Tarifa, down the bottom of Spain. Thanks again for the comments we have got from people. Nice to know who is staying in touch with what we´re up to. Loved the comment from Ava, Belinda. You said she was advanced but we had no idea she could use a computer so well already!!

All in all, it was great to catch up with the folks. We had a great time and had lots of laughs along the way which is always good. The nine days went so quick which was a shame but it's on to other new adventures I guess. Thanks again for coming over.

Hope all went well with Deb and Bruce in Ireland - shattering about the weather though I reckon. Well, enjoy. Stay tuned for a bit of Switzerland, Spain and La Tomatina....

Zoe and Dave


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Infamous cafeInfamous cafe
Infamous cafe

Deb's favourite place to eat in La Rochelle.
Our own person balconyOur own person balcony
Our own person balcony

How lucky was that! Everyone was impressed with it except Deb for reasons referred to in the last blog.
Lost againLost again
Lost again

We've all finished, Zoe is still going.
Excellent drivingExcellent driving
Excellent driving

We love the GPS.
Eiffel Tower viewEiffel Tower view
Eiffel Tower view

Worth the climb...even with a sore knee.
Charles de Gaulle roundaboutCharles de Gaulle roundabout
Charles de Gaulle roundabout

Crossing the busiest roundabout in the world...Deb and Bruce were too soft and took the underpass.
Mmmm...snailsMmmm...snails
Mmmm...snails

Nice actually, the ones from the sea that is not the garden.
Farewell dinnerFarewell dinner
Farewell dinner

Finally got a good meal. Deb made it through unscaven this time.


1st September 2008

So glad you put the blogs up with mum and dad, i knew it would be funny. Classic moments really. It had it all, abuse from a life guard, someone hitting the deck, great views, mum coping yogurt in a tub, drinking, exercise (not by choice). Good work. I was laughing very hard.
6th September 2008

here here to stace's comments; classic.

Tot: 0.589s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb