Nut Huggers and nudies


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 1st 2007
Published: July 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Awoke to warm wind and balmy conditions at 8am. Had a wonder and found the camp shop just making fresh croissants and pain au chocolate just the ticket. Again men in “nut huggers”
A very lazy morning, more mundane in life to do , tidy up of the van , airing things out and of course more washing , machine available this time surprising I got the butterfly feeling in my stomach (note -get a life). After the clean up we were pool bound.
Ah it all became clear Matt was told to get out of the pool as he didn’t have “regulation swimmers on-yes “nut huggers”. Option 1 - bye some , Option 2 - Beach. Option 2 was the go. It was a 10 min walk in the heat of the day, so when I spied that Med that was it towel down, sun screen applied the usual outlook “Boobs everywhere” another normal day on the beach, when I spied something that wasn’t quite Normal I began to see an extreme load of “willies” emerging from the deep blue, something was arye. I surveyed the area a little closer - Read a sign that somehow translated to “Naturalist Beach” Men and Women in there purist form. Then I remember a saying from a well respected Lady (Judy-Mum) “When in Rome do what the Romans Do!!!!!.
Later that afternoon Matt decided to purchase the regulation swimwear, and we spent the early evening in the pool. We had a delicious meal on site. It was now 9.30pm still extremely hot the pool was closed so we headed for the beach for a night swim. On the way we meet a lady walking her Dog “Bonsior” then round the corner we meet on of the “naturalist” on his way home “Bonsior” didn’t seem that appropriate. All Boobs and Willis away “normal” had returned we enjoyed a late dip.
Called NZ it is Mums Birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM xx Hope you had a great day, thinking of you.


Advertisement



8th July 2007

sounds classy;nardz is jealous

Tot: 0.478s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0518s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb