Cruise - Rouen, France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Upper Normandy » Rouen
September 6th 2011
Published: January 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today lots of people from the cruise went to Paris. Mummy & daddy debated about it too, but we would only get 5 hours in the city so instead we headed to Rouen. It was a cool city. Really old with lots of old churches, most of which have been restored since being bombed during WW2. We even saw some churches which had bullet holes all over it. When I shouted inside one of them there was a big echo! Mummy and daddy enjoyed camembert sandwiches and pain aux chocolates whilst I had an Ella's kitchen!! Not fair!

We were docked about at hour away from Rouen, at La Harve and we walked from the train station to the ship (about 3 miles). I was nice, warm, cozy and dry in my buggy, but it was raining so hard that mummy and daddy were soaked by the time we got back to the ship. The rain coats they were wearing didn't even help. He he he!

It was a strange night on the cruise because it was very rocky. The band kept playing the Titantic sinking song too!! I didnt mind because I got to eat lots of fruit and fish for dinner :-)


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb