Of all my fraudulent entries this will likely be the biggest one. On finding our campsite which Nick remembers being called St Cyprien and I don't remember at all, we crossed Perpignan twice in the car. We then spent about 4 hours (outside of sleeping) at the town of the campsite. Of which we spent 2 hours swimming and two hours having a yarn with the pizza man, who was one of the more interesting people I had met in a while.
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info
Although ultimately a victor in World Wars I and II, France suffered extensive losses in its empire, wealth, manpower, and rank as a dominant nation-state. Nevertheless, France today is one of the most modern countries in the world and is a leader am...more info