Pairs Adventures


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
June 28th 2012
Published: June 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Paris is awesome. We are staying at Smart Place hostel a short metro ride from just about anything you could possibly want to see. Staying at the hostels are a great time. Really easy to meet people and find hidden gems in the city. So far we have met people from London, Australia, US, China, and Ireland just to name a few. The hostel is very near quick food and a delicious pastry/bakery place that is sure to add an extra 10 pounds. The people running the hostel are very cool as well. We met up with one of Matts friends who lives here in London. She basically was our tour guide for the day yesterday. We saw Arc de Triomphe Etoile, Napoleon's grave, Sacre Coeur, The Siene, Ecole Militaire, and a lot more. Everything is much bigger in person.....much bigger. Hard to keep up with Aubree (our tour guide) with the blazing heat and possible wine hangover. She really knows her stuff. Overall with the great people and the Paris vibe has made for a great experience thus far. Tonight we are going to the Eiffel tower where they will be screening the Germany vs Italy game on a jumbo tron. Yea......it's better than whatever you are watching it on. I'll let you know how awesome it is. Cheers!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.209s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb