The best and the worse of France so far


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Versailles
December 22nd 2011
Published: December 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Best and Worse of France so far.

Hamish. Overall France has been wonderful to be in and one of the best parts was playing in the snow. The first European snow. The worst point has been the car travel. I loved the ice skating because it was awesome.

Josephine. France has been lots of fun so far. We have been ice skating and got the first bit of snow. Been to the Lyon soccer game which Lyon won 2-1. I got a purple top for myself. My favourite player, number 7 got a red card. The bad bits have been long drives and the scary road to Jujols. In Jujols we had a really great sport area with basketball, soccer and badmington. The food is da bomb.

Zara. The best bits were the snow, the iceskating, the markets and the Lyon soccer game. At the soccer game I bought a blue Lyon cap and a key chain. We painted our faces blue and red. The driving has been the bad bit. I did not like the road to jujols.

Bella. The iceskating was so fun and markets were spectacular. The mountain house was really really cool. There was a fun park. The long car trips are boring and the train trip was really comfy.

Oliver. There was an amazing bridge. The flashing lights of the windmills. The merry-go round at the Christmas markets were fun. I love the fairy floss. The bad bit was we did not go to the restaurant with the computer.



After further prompting… they did like the walled cities of Villefranche de Conflent, Carcassonne and Avignon. They did all love the lake and skate park in Apt where they could ride bikes and just escape Mum and Dad. The markets in Apt and posing in the Christmas lights in the middle of the roundabout. The all nodded and told their dad they loved the villages…. They also enjoyed our day trip to the Mediterranean. The markets and lunch were popular but Oliver loved the waves crashing into the lighthouse.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb