Published: December 13th 2009December 12th 2009
Works of art...
The patisserie displays resemble works of art. Maybe one of these might be lucky enough to become the birthday cake.
* Breakfast at Les Deux Magots
* Designated shopping day
- Mick got a coat - hurrah!!!!
- Walk along the river with the promise of crepes keeping us moving.
- Celebrated Mum's birthday with a few glasses of champagne - Happy Birthday Mum!!!
Temperature Variance (celsius) = 18 ( Melbourne 24 / Paris 6 )
- We were totally surprised by the volume of people boarding trains at around 7.30pm on Sat night. So many must come in to town to go shopping and head home just after the shops close. It was a real squeeze - but everyone was very polite and there was no real shoving or agro.
- The lift at the apartment building sounds like the trombone section of an orchestra tuning up - unsuccessfully. Not cool at 3am.
- Gelati count = 0
Cold and icy, min 3 / max 9 degrees
There are more photos below