More on good friends, food & wine


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
June 26th 2009
Published: August 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Jerome & LorenzaJerome & LorenzaJerome & Lorenza

this time the cork came out cleanly
In 2007 we dined with Alexandre and Catherine and found out it was Catherine's birthday. This time around, Beatrice and Jean invited them for dinner and we found out it was Alexandre's birthday! It was a warm evening and we got to know Jerome a little better, who was a young man staying with Jean and Beatrice while he was working in Paris. He seemed to have enjoyed his time in Paris and would soon be returning to Lyon to continue his studies.

Also, Ella-Pauline (Rob's petite cousine) was in Paris for the night, just before she departed for China. We were lucky to catch up with her for the evening. As you can tell by the photos it was an enjoyable evening. Jerome had us laughing as he mucked up removing the cork from one bottle, but then redeemed himself when opening the next bottle.

Alexandre is a bit of a wine buff and also makes his won wine, so Jean decided to serve his own wines with our meal to let Alexandre taste his produce. All very nice!

It was an evening of farewells - Jerome back to Lyon, Ella-P off to China and Lorenza and I leaving for the Netherlands the following morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.297s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 30; qc: 149; dbt: 0.2092s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb