We made it!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
January 11th 2006
Published: January 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey all. Just want to drop a line to let you know that we made it. Our very long travels warranted a long nap after we filled our bellies with parisian pizza. It just happened to be right across the street from our hostel otherwise we might of looked for something more parisian. We are now rested and showered and on our way out for some more grub and cocktails. No pictures yet, but it would of been fun to get a pic of us walking down the street with our 30 lbs packs. Lets just say that the complaining has already started, at least for me, and we have only been here less than 12 hours.

We will write soon with better stories and pics.

Au revoir!

Advertisement



11th January 2006

Pizza already??
We were wondering when you got there and if you did. So how is the Pizza in Paris? Is it cold over there. You shouldn't be cold if you are carrying around 30lb packs. We want pictures.. Have a great time and we can't wait for the next words from you..
11th January 2006

I'm so glad that you've made it safely! Have a great time in Paris...and don't spend too much time on this blog. The world is out there waiting for you to discover it.
13th January 2006

Hey ladies, I wish me, your long lost triplet, was with you. You both look great and happy! I wish you lots of FUN and safe traveling. I love you both!!!!! Amy

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb