Disneyland


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Marne-la-Vallée
May 20th 2011
Published: May 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Disneyland. S

We got to Disneyland after coming from Champagne. My favourite rides were Dumbo the flying elephant. It was a kids one but I still liked it because you got to control wether it goes up or down. My next favourite was Autopia which was a car driving one where you drive around the course and little kids and babies get to drive as long as there is an adult in the car  the first time we did it i got stuck behind this little baby and they were going so slow,  and we did it twice  My next favourite one was Indiana Jones  it was a roller coaster. It was fast and you did a whole loop and you went upside down. It was cool. And my last favourite one was Crushs Coaster. It was a roller coaster when you were on a turtle shell. There was two people facing forwards and two facing back. It was in the dark and it was high speed, tight corners, and sudden drops. We went on it twice. (it's not in order of my favourites by the way)

In disneyland there were heaps of little kids dressed up in princess dresses that you could get from any Disney store. At the little kids section at the start of every ride there would be this parking sign. Not for cars but for strollers. And there were lots of them. 

There was a parade going at 5 o'clock every night with all the Disney characters like Micky mouse Minnie and all the princesses. The parade was called the dream parade. There was big floats and dancers and songs and music and everything. 





Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb