wow what a week


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark
July 7th 2007
Published: July 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

first off i would like to appologize that i do nnot up date this enough, and when i do update it it is without photographs, we are still working on the photograph issue.

wow, this last week has been a lot of fun.
the last time that i had up dated i had just gotten back from riding gocarts.

well, every day since then it has rained some, but it is not noticably bad here

by here, i mean kopenhaven the capital of dennmark with a population nearing 1.5 million residents.
i am one of those residents for the next week.

during the last few days on the island of bornholm, not much went on.
i took a 10 km bike ride to the town of svenke, to go and rennt a movie, and to withdraw som e money to spend. i also walked that same trip the next day, as i was doing some shopping for friends and family.

during the last few days on the island i helped a lot around the house.
i assised in the painnting of a surfboard, and a shed.
i also helped with some small thing around the house, like laundry and such.

on this last thrusday at dinner we sat down to discuss what we are doing for this next week in the mainland of denmark.

we started off by talking about how we were going to get here....well, i had little knowledge that we were going to go through sweden in order to get here, so i was quite excited when i found out that i could aquire a new stamp on my passport.

i went to bed that night with wonderful thoughts of this up annd coming week.

since nothing major has happened besides going through sweden, and seeing as internet acess is limited, i am going to give you a small preview of what is going to be going on in my action filled life for this next week.

well, first off, today i went shopping, bought myself some small things.
now on to this next week

tomorrow is the worlds biggest rock festival!
it has been raining there for about 2 weeks strait, so i have my mosh pit boots ready, because rumor...wait...no...fact, has it that it is up to your knees muddy!
i am very excited, the red hot chilie peppers, muse, bjork, dylan, all the best groups all over the world are here right now, and i am going to be able to see them live.
this is going to be a once in a lifetime experience, and my excitement continues to grow with each passing moment.

then after roskilde, we are having dinner with karres family.

the next day, if i am still able to move, we are going to go shopping and museaming (i know its not a word, but work with me)

there is a puma discount store here, so i may be coming home with some new shoes!
(i went to the big puma store today, annd saw the puma "fast cat" shoes, which were made in partnership with ferrari! thats a hint for those of you christmas shoppers!!!! cough cough it just so happens that i might put in here that i wear a size 11 1/2 to a 12 cough cough)

then on tuesday we are traveling to go annd see the museam of modern design and art (2 seperate museams)
i am excited for both!

on wednesday, we have the Tivoli Gardens awaiting us!
(tivoli is denmarks cedar point)

I am very excited about the rest of this week, we have many small things planned within all of these major plans!

i am getting off now, and i hope that all of you are having safe travels, and that this update finnds you well!

thanks to all of you who commented my last update, i am going to be working on updatinng this more as time goes by!

thanks for taking time to read this.

-Erik Michael

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb