Cold, Lazy, Hostel-Hunting 2 hours.


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Hovedstaden » Copenhagen
September 4th 2007
Published: September 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sad to leave Gothenburg!! getting so used to having things easily arranged and being lazy......being back on the road seems 10x more exhausting!

Anyways, took the train to Copenhagen....nice train!
and damn. Saw trains going to Oslo at the train station! The website is so not good.......blah.
Anyways, arrived in the afternoon and first thing, call up the hostels for rooms...
Went to the tourist info hoping they can help..but the queue was SO LONG...
so just went to payphones and call. OMG.
first thing I found out was..Denmark was more expensive !!!!! surprisingly. coz I actually expected it to be cheaper than Sweden!! but turned out to be similar..if not..more expensive....argh!!! ><"

Anyways, after 10 dozen calls. finally got a bed for a night at the Dan Hostel.
Then had to find this other Private tourist office to help me get a hostel for another night.
This place is called 'Use It' and its so nice!!! they help for free and have internet access and a bunch of other service and info!!!!! Great place!
Anyways, found that, then walked around town a bit. Met a girl at the same hostel at this Use it place and we just started hanging out together!=)
Went back to the hostel and at the common room, met these guys and just chatted through the night. nice people.=)

Also, was able to actually book another night at the same hostel!! so good...except checkout at 9 and re-checkin at 2pm again tmr...which sucks...-__-"

Advertisement



Tot: 0.3s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0889s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb