From pudd


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
April 6th 2006
Published: April 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sup guys. Thought it was about time i once again added an entry so rich with detail and full of passion that i wisk you away from where ever it is you are reading this to look at the world through the eyes of puddy. (cricket cherping in background)

Anyway just wanted to say g'day to all back home and hope that the Dease, Lise, Polly housewarming goes well. Have a beer for us guys cos we'll be having many for you. So as i'm sure you know were in Prague ATM. Very cool little city. Went horseback riding in a little farm outside of prague yesturday. You should have seen my horse. I'm sure it was dying. As i hopped onto this thing the lady tells me its the smallest one so if you fall it wont be that far down. She didnt mention is was the oldest. The whole time i'm kicking and egging it to go on faster to catch everyone else. It didnt even make that classic horse sounds like when you blow out your lips and shake your head, no mine was coughing like it has been smoking all its life. The damn foot things where too long so whenever it did manage to get up a bit of a run i couldnt raise myself off the saddle properly and so have a sore back atm.
But still it was fun.

So today we went to a beer brewery and went to see a medevil castle. Very cool. This saturday we are booked into go paintball somewhere around prague. Should be good. John and i decided that shootong each other was the most efficient, not to mention fun way of releasing any built up anger towards each other. :0

Also Dad can you please do me a favour and write to us telling us the name of that castle you keep telling me about in Germany.

So we are in the process of working out what we are going to do next. According to our tickets we should be heading off to Germany, Denmark, Sweaden then Thailand before home. But, both John and i are second guessing going any further north after Germany. Thinking of going Germany, heading down to Munich and hopfully time permitting get to visit a mate in a little german town called Stuttgart before treacking to Turkey by the 25th to pay our respects to the ANZAC's. Maybe after that go to Hungary then off to Thailand. Still brainstorming...

Anyway take care.
Kristian



Advertisement



8th April 2006

giddy up
yu know pudd i think those stirrupy type things may even be adjustable so rather than riding around prague for an hour with your ass saddle slappin an gettin sore, you shooda just asked juanita to adjust em (sheeeesh!) Anyways yung man great to hear from you at long last we were beginnin to think Joihn had done you in an was travellin around europe on your credit card or sumthin.We were just about ready to contact INTERPOL. Anyways the name of that castle is i think heidelburg castle and its located in Rothenburg Bavaria ,,and is a definite must see as it has the most extensive and largest torture chamber in europe,even the world, perhaps even the universe and possibly beyond that. You must make every effort to see that becos I'll be conducting a quizz on that when you get home. Mum and i worked at a german couples house about a week ago and we were actually askin them about this very topic ,becos i wanted you to see it and although he didn't know where this castle was probably becos i told them it was in berlin they did mention a place that they said was a must see becos hitler himself loved it and that was a place called SCHLOSS-SCHWANSTEIN a castle built into or on top of a mountain.Any way i have been doin a bit of research on this on the internet on your behalf which has taken me forever and like you could do it in a fraction of the time,and you just look up the internet under rothenburg and torture chambers and like i think they do castle tours from Munich or you can do it yourself but please make every effort to go there and give us another ring when you get a chance. Bye for now yung man.DAD(.)(.)

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb